Update on everything

Things have been ok, had to get my support team to call 911 on my bestfriend tho today for reasons. But with myself i’m going to be seeing if i can get into the pysch ward for a couple weeks or get an therapist since my ed is just worse which i’ve been working on it a bit

4 Likes

I’m sorry that you’re in need of help, but very glad you realize it. It’s a courageous act of friendship to call 911 for your friend. I hope they appreciate it. If you have access to a decent inpatient facility, it may be beneficial to give it a try. It’s definitely an opportunity to connect with an outpatient therapist.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Wings

2 Likes

Hi Horselover. I am sorry you have been dealing with such bad things. I am glad though that you are trying to get the help you need. Getting a therapist is great however it might take a couple of tries before you get the right one. Psych ward is good when you need a pause from life and just be in an environment where people will stop you from hurting yourself. Both are different in nature and its really up to you which one you think suits you better. I hope you will get the help you need Horselover. Hang in there.

1 Like

They don’t know it was me who called bc there mad at is with who called

1 Like

Proud of you for keeping on with your recovery and getting the help you need. These are strong steps and I hope your needs will be met accordingly. Keep us updated (as much as it is reasonably possible for you). The door is always open here and I’m looking forward to hearing from you. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.