Update on my move

So i just completed week 1 of staying with my mom. So far everything is going smooth there were some rough patches but they were able to be worked out.

Bad news is I got sick from her daycare kids. It is officially germ season and back to school season for my 2 youngest siblings. I have been working with my mom cutting and laminating activity sets for her and so far I have been loving it. I have been able to make arrangements with the people i was working with for the phone and made arrangments to pay them for the phone so that worked out great. Trying to work out something for my docter trying to keep my same docter bc I just love her. I was able to work out some transportation through my insurance company. Everything seems to be working out great my overall mental state has been a bit more at ease and I just really feel much more relaxed like I am much happier and in a better place a better environment.

More bad news is I feel like I may be going through some (idk if i want to say trauma but) leftover feelings from all the things my dad has said to me over the last year. Like how dumb I am for making a simple mistake and stuff like that. But I am looking into starting therapy soon to help with that. Other than that tho I’ve been doing great!!

I think things are finally going to start looking up now that I finally got out of my dad’s house. I am still working on getting a job won’t be too much longer bfor that happens. More updates coming very soon.

5 Likes

Hi Andy,

I’m very glad that you have been doing better since you’ve got out of your dad’s house. The leftover feelings that you’re experiencing are normal and it shouldn’t bring you down. You’re doing very well and I hope that things keep going in the right direction for you :hrtlegolove: Wishing you a swift recovery

1 Like

Hey, Andy :hrtlegolove: I’m sorry you got a cold but I’m really glad that you are out of your dad’s house and in a better environment.

It sounds like a lot of good positives are happening in your life and I’m really glad and proud of you for taking the steps you needed to improve your situation. I know how much you wanted things to work out with your dad but it sounds like you were fighting and losing battle and maybe this distance will help your relationship improve if you aren’t on top of each other all the time.

I’m sorry that the things he would say to you are sticking with you. You don’t deserve to have those thoughts or his opinions weighing on you like that. I hope that starting therapy goes well and that they help you let go of that negativity and improve your life even more.

This was just such a wonderful post to read and I hope things keep improving for you. Please continue to keep us updated. I really enjoy reading your posts. Keep going! You’re doing great :hrtlegolove: