Vahri Fan #3

Lately I feel like everything I do is wrong, like I make things worse more often than fix them, like I hurt more than I help. I feel like everyone would be better off without me. I feel lost.

Hey friend I really want to to check this out. I really feel you really need a person to personally sit with and talk to. HeartSupport works with a professional therapy site called Better help. Do not feel that speaking a therepist makes you a failure. You are getting the right help you need. I want you to feel that you have the compass in your hand and now know where North is. I want you to know you are worth every second of every day. I want you to know You are valued.
Get 7 free days of counceling on us. You have to enter your credit card to start the trial, but you will not be charged if you cancel before the end of the trial. Start your FREE 7 day trial with BetterHelp now.

Hold Fast
Morgan Vincent Hochstetler
@MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

1 Like

It’s so hard to feel like you have the midas touch in the worst way…that everything you touches breaks, that everything you do is wrong, and that there’s nothing you can do to get close to the people you love because of it…it’s so isolating…and because it’s isolating, you can only confirm what you fear because no one is telling you the truth, because you don’t have anyone rallying around you because you believe that you’ll break them too if they get too close…it’s a self-entrapping cycle.

And I’m so sorry that you’re in that place, friend. I’m happy that you shared it here though because you’re breaking that cycle, you’re stepping out of isolation, and I get to stand with you and say: THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH. You add value to so many and do so much to brighten people’s day, to make them feel like they belong, to give them a home, to validate who they are, to help them be seen. You are a vibrant tree that offers shade and life to many. THAT is the truth.

And I hope you can hear that today and maybe for a time believe it for yourself <3

-Nate

2 Likes

I don’t know you but I just wanted to let you know we love you. I want to assure you that you do matter. you are loved. Your not alone, I’ve been through it too don’t repeat the lies. The setbacks in your life are setups for something way better. don’t believe the lies

What helps me against those kind of thoughts, is to look at the littlest things that I acchieved during the day. “Hey I got out of bed and showered” and then give yourself a little pat on the shoulder. Sometimes a lot of things go bad and you can overlook little positive things.

I get this feeling so so much. I lost so many friends cause I did something wrong, I was at fault no matter what I did, even if it was something good. I was yelled at not WALKING right. I cut everyone off cause of it and hid. It took opening up to people and learn that you need to feel like you’re doing something right in YOUR heart and mind. Stand by your actions. It has helped me gain confidence with my actions, I hope you get the same. Love you friend, hold fast.

It’s also these little words that are infinite (like always, never, everything, nothing) are really destructing to yourself. And i really want to inspire you to try and look at whatever is conflicting those destructive words.

Feeling lost is your brain saying that too much happened and you’re trying to cope with it. Sometimes it’s time to sit back and either distract yourself from all the stuff that happened and also later come back and really go over what happened. Some people do that through reading, listening to music, making art, doing martial arts,… I do that through writing everything down

Practicing self love can be hard and feel like you don’t deserve it, or feel like you might mess up again. Just because you feel like you don’t believe it. I admit I’m learning myself, but I’m with you, and I want to know that we both deserve love to ourselves. Let this wave come in, feel it, and I assure it will roll out again. I appreciate your vulnerability. You are deserving of love and not alone my friend.

Hey friend. Your post was covered on our twitch stream! Here’s the live video response <3 Hold fast

2 Likes