Back to heartsupport

VaryGoode Fan #4

The anxiety is too much. I try everything I can to get better but it feels like there is no end. I just want to feel normal again.

There is a light to seek. There is always more out there to try, more options to seek. You have a support network here if you still feel lost. I believe in you!

I went through a period of time for long while where everything I did failed. Constant layoffs because of economic recession, bands falling through, dropped out of school ect ect…I felt like I could get no traction in life and it created anxiety in me to where I stopped trying all together. Now while I did eventually overcome this it took a LOT of time and a LOT of changing my own attitude, but what I want you to know is that other people hit this wall too. you aren’t alone and while it feels like life is stuck and you gain any ground it isn’t over. There is much more ahead of you and they can be wonderful opportunities. I hope that you can continue to reach out and get the resources you need. I suggest looking at more of the heartsupport website they have some awesome resources, continue on the support wall and if need be don’t be afraid to get hooked up with a counselor. “wave goodbye to the past, you’ve got your whole life to lead” its hard but I hope you can keep your eyes focused ahead of you instead of down at the ground. Hold fast.

I want you to know that you are not alone. I’ve been struggling myself the last couple of years with various issues. Started therapy finally a month ago and it has helped a bit. I’ve really started feeling better recently by putting an exercise bike in front of my TV with a phone holder to get my mind/body active. I also watched a really funny stand-up comedy special today on HBO about mental health called “The Great Depresh”. I too want to feel normal again and we are on this journey together. Let’s keep going and we will find a way.

i know how you feel i am suffering from depression and i’m also wanting to die

1 Like

i am all ways depressed

thank you so much for your help