Very rough day

Today has been very rough for me, School wasn’t being my friend at all, I’ve been sick all day i can’t eat without being nauseous and i feel like i’ve already became a failure to my girlfriend.

4 Likes

Firstly, thank you so much for posting! You’re loved, you matter, and you’re cared for greatly!
I’m sad to hear you are having a rough time. Is there anything in particular that has been going on that you want to talk about? I know that I get really upset when I start feeling sick which in turn makes me feel more sick, I know there’s a lot of good mindfulness techniques that can help including taking some time to journal out your thoughts. Sometimes focused, meaningful, journaling can be of a lot of help sorting out things. You said you feel like you’ve become a failure to your girlfriend, has your girlfriend ever told you that or are you feeling that way? I wonder if your girlfriend thinks that, have you talked to her about it? She may not feel that way at all. Talking it out with your girlfriend and your other friends can help you a lot, but also I would suggest talking to your school counselor about what is going on in your life because that can help you get through a lot and sort through your feelings a lot too.
Just know you are worthy of being happy, living a fulfilled life, and being free from feeling sick and feeling like a failure. You are alive and you are here, you are not a failure, you are talking to us and we are here for you. Please feel free to be here when ever. You are worthy.
You are loved, you matter, and you are cared for greatly!

3 Likes

Hey, i haven’t told my Girlfriend yet about the thoughts of feeling like a failure to her since she hasn’t been messaging me very much plus i don’t want to stress her out with my thoughts right now,I have also not ask my girlfriend if she feels the same way or not.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.