Wage War_fan 182

I am usually happy but some times I get depressed and feel like no one cares. I try to hold it in a lot and I talk to my gf. But there are things in my past that are very hard to open up about

1 Like

Holding things in can be bad for your own health, and for your relationships with friends and family. I know it’s hard, but just try to be open about things. You’ll notice a sense of relief when you share with people you trust and they understand. It’s almost like having closure about the situations. Everyone gets depressed at times, and has bad days. Focus on the happy ones more than the sad ones.

1 Like

I have a lot of ups and downs too. You are a human being. It’s natural and okay to go through this.

Holding it in isn’t always a good thing. It’s good to let it out. So I’m glad that you talk to your girlfriend.

I hope that you will find your way back to the wall so that we can offer you support and encouragement so you feel less alone and less like people don’t care.

We care. How you feel matters.

• Kitty

[quote=“WageWar_Fans, post:1, topic:7636, full:true”] But there are things in my past that are very hard to open up about
[/quote]
Don’t I know it. It’s hard, but we are all human. There’s not a single person on this earth who hasn’t made a mistake they regret.