Wage War_ Fan 187

I keep having anxiety attacks about my grades in school

Hi there, thanks for sharing. Grades and school can be such a huge stressor but your grades are not your measure of value. Whatever your grades may be, you are valuable and you matter. You are so much more than just school grades and you are awesome :star:

Hey there, thank you for sharing this. I know that I experienced this A LOT when I was in school. I was always afraid that my grades were not good enough or that others would judge me if I wasn’t doing good in one subject or another.

I think what I have come to realize is that 1) there will always be people who have better grades than we do, and there is nothing we can do about that. and 2) it is so much more important to learn for the sake of understanding than for the sake or a letter grade. For me it was really hard to reach out for help because I am prideful and I want to be able to do it all on my own, but we weren’t made to do everything on our own all of the time. It is okay to ask for help if you don’t understand something, I would strongly encourage you to ask for help or go to tutoring if you are struggling with certain subjects or topics.