Wage War_fan 195

I always feel alone in crowds, like at a concert.

I understand that feeling and so many other people feel that way, too. Someone once told me that means you’re seeking connection with people, which is a cool character trait. I encourage you to reach out to people in your life and connect. You are not alone and feel free to share on this wall whenever you need to

2 Likes

I know this feeling all too well. I would just encourage you to reach out to people at those concerts. I work at shows a lot, reach out to the person at the merch, they are always good souls who are nice to talk to. Also, maybe start asking friends to go to shows with you?

as much as I am talkative person I hate going to concerts by myself. I do concert photography so I have to go to these concerts by myself sometimes and if I do not talk to one person I go crazy. I highly recommend next concert you go to talk to the person you are standing next you. You both hare there seeing the same band and of course you both will have an interest!
So come back next time on here and let us know how you are doing. you are family here.

Hold Fast
Morgan
HS Intern

1 Like