Wage War_fan 201

Absolutely all the time, my life fucking blows. I wanna swing from the trees like the pinecones.

Hi,

first of all you’re not alone in this situation, a lot people faces all types of issues, so stay strong and be patient. Things can go better !

Don’t let your mind and your thoughts tarnish your life. We often think that everyone around us have this wonderfull and amazing life, but that’s not necessarily the case. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Try to take a bit more care of yourself and change your negative thoughts.

When we are unsatisfied about life sometime it’s the best moment to spend more time in things that makes us feel good about ourselves. Maybe your could try to exercice, read a book, play video games or just find something that you enjoy to do. Also, I you have a hard time find a hobby, it could a good moment to subscribe to an activity around you. It could actually change your mindset and meet new people.

Don’t forget it happens to everyone to stumble from time to time in life. Just keep your chin up and thing will get better.

Hope you feel a bit better with my message. Also, english is not my first language so I hope you could understand what I wrote.

Feel free to answer me if you need to talk :slight_smile:
Stay strong !

You won’t see the sunrise or have your favorite breakfast in the morning.
Instead, your family will mourn the sunrise because it means another day without you.
You will never stay up late talking to your friends or have a bonfire on a summer night.
You won’t laugh until you cry again, or dance around and be silly.
You won’t go on another adventure. You won’t drive around under the moonlight and stars.
They’ll miss you. They’ll cry.
You won’t fight with your siblings only to make up minutes later and laugh about it.
You won’t get to interrogate your sister’s fiancé when the time comes.
You won’t be there to wipe away your mother’s tears when she finds out that you’re gone.
You won’t be able to hug the ones that love you while they’re waiting to wake up from the nightmare that had become their reality.
You won’t be at your grandparents funeral, speaking about the good things they did in their life.
Instead, they will be at yours.
You won’t find your purpose in life, the love of your life, get married or raise a family.
You won’t celebrate another Christmas, Easter or birthday.
You won’t turn another year older.
You will never see the places you’ve always dreamed of seeing.
You will not allow yourself the opportunity to get help.
This will be the last sunset you see.
You’ll never see the sky change from a bright blue to purples, pinks, oranges and yellows meshing together over the landscape again.
If the light has left your eyes and all you see is the darkness, know that it can get better. Let yourself get better.
This is what you will miss if you leave the world today.
This is who will care about you when you are gone.
You can change lives. But I hope it’s not at the expense of yours.
We care. People care.
Don’t let today be the end.
You don’t have to live forever sad. You can be happy. It’s not wrong to ask for help.
Thank you for staying. Thank you for fighting