Wage War_fan 213

I feel completely hopeless and don’t know what to do about it.

1 Like

Reaching out for help is a good place to start. Whether through a crisis hotline, a friend, a family member or a therapist. Posting on the wall is an excellent way of reaching out as well.

I hope that you will find your way back here and share your heart with us so that we can offer you love and encouragement in whatever it is you are facing and going through.

You are cared for and valued

• Kitty

I think that reaching out to our community is the first step in getting out of that hopeless state. Like Kitty said, I would encourage you to reach out to friends and family, those you trust, and maybe even a therapist. I know that getting counseling has made a huge difference in my mental health.

Know that this community is always here for you, we are here to help you fight for hope and encourage you to seek out things that actively bring you hope.

Hold fast friend.

hi friend,
I know how you feel. feeling hopeless sucks and is really difficult to overcome. I’m proud of you for sharing this with us and opening up. have you tried joining our discord or stopping by the streams? maybe getting involved with the discord and streams could give you a sense of community and help you keep your mind off of feeling hopeless?
are there some hobbies you’re interested that help you when you’re feeling this way? whatever it is, just want you to know that we’re here for you. we care and we’re here to listen whenever you need us.
stay strong