Wage War_fan 222

I felt genuinely alone last friday night when nothing is going on and I’m just home

1 Like

I feel this way often. Being so far away from my closest friends and most of what I know. I’m so far south in a state I don’t really feel comfortable in and so many of my friends live up north. It’s hard seeing my few family members I talk to and friends do things together when I live so far from them. It’s lonely.

I see you. You are not alone. I understand.

• Kitty

Hey, I am sorry you are feeling this way. i often experience feelings of loneliness when I am not busy or have nothing going on. I try really hard to have things to do almost all the time, whether that is actively hanging out with my friends at a coffee shop or simply planning to go on a walk. I find it helps me to write everything I plan to do in my weekly planner that way I am not left with space to fill. It helps me feel less lonely and maybe it would help you too.

Thank you for sharing.
Hannah Presley

1 Like

I’ve been feeling alone too. Everyone in my family is working, school hasn’t started, so I’m left all alone in my home. Even though you can’t see anyone around you, you look up to the blue sky, whatever shade it may be right now, and know there’s others out there.