Wage War_fan 226

I feel alone I’m sitting at home I think to much about how lonely i am and it really brings me down. Depressing thought get in my head like that I’m 28 and I’m still alone. I really thought I’d have a family of my own by now but i don’t and it hurts cuz it makes me feel like I’m always gonna b alone

1 Like

I understand the feeling of being a certain age and not being where you thought you’d be. I’m 34 and my entire life has basically felt like it smashed into a “reset” button. I’ve had to pick up and start all over from scratch. I’m living with family. I went through a divorce. I don’t have a Job and can’t work from home. My income is limited. So I can relate.

I understand the feeling of feeling like you’ll always be alone. I feel like it’s an emotion I’ve known since I was very young and I’m sorry that you feel this way.

It gets better my friend. I hope for you that you’re able to find someone that reminds you how loved and valued you are. How important you are. How valid your feelings you are. I hope for you that you find someone so that you can have the sense of comfort in someone and fulfillment.

Be gentle with yourself

• Kitty

Hey friend,
Thank you for posting. Being lonely sucks, and I’m sorry that’s been such a burden on your mind lately. There’s no reason for you to look at your life and go “I should have this by now, I should have that by now”, because if that was the case then we would all be failures. You will have a family one day. You are not too late, it will happen right on time exactly when it’s supposed to. I believe in you.

Hang in there

1 Like

There’s no age where you can’t have a family or someone. Don’t judge yourself by others. You don’t need to have a family when you’re in your twenties just because a lot of other people do. Doesn’t matter your age, that can’t stop you from finding people.
This won’t last forever. Okay? Just give people a chance, take it slow, and find a little hope. You can. You can get through this