Wage War_fan 235

I feel alone at night or even in crowds of people. When I try to speak and those around me talk over me it makes me feel like no one cares.

1 Like

I can relate to this. I was just telling someone else that my Autism often makes me feel very isolated from people. At night I feel alone. In crowds I feel overwhelmed and like I don’t fit in. I feel small.

Often when I speak I feel like people think I’m stupid or like I don’t know what I’m talking about. Again making me feel small. When people talk over me or interrupt me and don’t acknowledge that I was saying something and disregard it, it makes me feel like I don’t matter.

I hear you. I see you. You are not alone. I’d listen if you wanted to share your heart here.

• Kitty

I have been feeling this way sometimes but what has helped me is actually listening. I am a big talker. I love talking all the time and when people seem like that are not listening or over talk me I get really bummed. I learn that they to want to be apart of the conversation and listening I get to hear someone else’s story. You are not alone in this.

Hold Fast
Morgan
HS Intern