Wall of Appreciation

Today is UNOFFFICAL APPRECIATE week

Ping someone you APPRECIATE :slight_smile:

@Micro I APPRECIATE YOU! your alway helping people on the wall :wink: always ready to step in and help out

19 Likes

@Sapphire I appreciate you for all that you do for the community!!

8 Likes

Thanks, friend, that means a lot.

@Sky-Trev, I appreciate you for being so open and caring about everyone you interact with :).

7 Likes

@HS_John I appreciate everything you do for Heartsupport, and even through all that you put a lot of care in every response you put on here for someone. :hrtlegolove:

7 Likes

@amandaruthart @Stafflower I APPRECIATE YALL you two alway get me laughing

8 Likes

Joker - Apparently I was about to tag 73 members. Don’t want to break the wall. :hrtspegnate:

You’re all amazing. Just for making this place safe and real. But even more just for being part of it in ways that are uniquely yours. Whether you bring a smile, share a part of your life or support others, you belong here.

Never underestimate the force of joy and kindness that y’all are. :hrtlegolove:

9 Likes

Aww, thank you for that Sapphire!

@Rowan I appreciate how chill you are and I hope I get to learn about you some more :]

6 Likes

@Pengyou @leonafan000 @SageTheSpirit I always see you guys on here reading posts and helping people out and youve all interacted with me a fair bit and i’m grateful for each of you, so thank you and i hope you have a good day :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you, @Sky-Trev!!! I also appreciate you for helping me come to terms with being part of a system!

6 Likes

@Wings I appreciate your measured, rational, experienced approach to your responses. I find your words calming even when they’re not addressed to me!

@ImAFreakingGayUnicorn I appreciate you thinking to lift up fellow Heart Supporters and bring some positivity! :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

You have a good day too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:blush: Your Welcome…

5 Likes

Let’s ultimately give it up for @ImAFreakingGayUnicorn for setting this all up and showing appreciation to everyone!

Though some names may not have been mentioned, know that I can assure both me and Unicorn appreciate all of you here!

8 Likes

Thank you! I appreciation yall <3 Imma extend this make it whole WEEK <3 let keep the appreciation going

7 Likes

Yeah!! Let’s do it! :DDDDDD

5 Likes

Everyone I communicate with here helps me. I’d like to thank all of you for the inspiration, and the opportunity to be a part of the ongoing healing.

5 Likes

Why stop at a week? Make it permanent! Every day can be appreciation day!!!

6 Likes

@ofmiceandben hey thank you! And thank all of you; this is a really great thread. It makes me very happy to take time out, listen to someone, and help them. Win-win!

9 Likes

Okay THIS is the cutest thing ever. I am OBSESSED! @Kayla I appreciate you sm for always cutting and posting my videos to encourage people. She has been in this community longer than I have and she is so consistent!

I’m also thankful for @Jezliee she has been SUCH an incredible Mod! She always encourages me and is so positive and uplifting in our streams!

I love you both dearly!

11 Likes

@Micro @HS_John I appreciate you two for always being so caring. Micro, thank you for being one of the first people to respond to my posts. Just know that you are worth anything good that comes to you. John, thank you and the team for all the encouraging words, especially the video you guys made for me when I was in a dark time.

I’d ping more people but I don’t wanna break the wall.

9 Likes