Wall of Appreciation

@taylor I haven’t been able to see your streams a lot because of time differences, but you have a positive and wonderful approach to life. You also have a genuine love and care for others and that’s evident in your replies and in your stream and even though I may not connect with you through stream and posts a lot you still have a positive impact on how I see things and how I try to interact with others.

@beth_the_fake_ginger you always give people hugs in stream when they’re struggling and I think it’s wonderful and brings a smile to my face every time. Your presence is noticed

6 Likes

Aw thanks @e.thehuman! I appreciate you too!
I’ll join in too. I def appreciate @MidwesternOpe and @Casual_Hero. Those two constantly remind me that I am trying my hardest and best in life and that’s enough.

5 Likes

awww thank you so much!!

5 Likes

I really appreciate @HS_John who has created some videos in answer to my struggles that i still have if i need to look back on. I also appreciate @Micro who seems to answer almost every single post.

5 Likes

Heeey @Fallen_angel thank you so much for your words. Made my day.

4 Likes

I agree! I appreciate every single person on this wall! Including you Micro! I’m so thankful for all this unconditional love! Continue to be confident and strong! Have faith in yourself! You are important! You are important! If I could hug you all I would!

-VW

4 Likes

I appreciate everyone who takes time to help other and right now I would like to say that I really appreciate
@Sky-Trev @Sapphire @FaeTheProud @Micro @notbritish.grey @echo @cs15
@Pumpkin-Panda @gloomie and @sakurasangel right now.

10 Likes

Well, this is just wholesome

2 Likes

I appreciate Everyone.

3 Likes

Special shout out to @Rowan, @Nouniii, @voiceless_wonder, @SheetMetalHead, @jpcguy89, @T.lily, @RhodesVirtus, @bianka. Eeach of you has progressed in your own ways during the last couple of days, and as you took the time to share it with the rest of the community here, I wanted to thank all of you today for being such a pillar of strength and inspiration to everyone who’ll have the chance to read your words, hear your voice and understand your heart.

Your vulnerability is a strength, and even silently or with a distance, it inspires and will impact positively more people you’d ever imagine. It has been inspiring me personally these days. Thank you for your presence, for sharing your heart, and overall just for being you. You are amazing. :hrtlegolove:

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, you just made my day. Thank you so very much this means a lot. I’m so thankful that I shared my thoughts and got them off my chest and you were all so nice and helpful and supportive about them. I really aperciatate you all too :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

made my whole week @Micro !

ty ur strong!

5 Likes

Me too actually. Everyone deserves appreciation here.

6 Likes

Oh wow thank you <33

3 Likes

I appreciate everyone all of you are awesome :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Micro ! I’ve been struggling for so long, and you and many others have been there for me and pulled me out. Thank you for encouraging me to keep going and to keep fighting for myself. I only hope you are shown 100x more love and support in your daily life. I hope you know how important you are! Not just to me, but to everyone you come in contact with on and offline. :hrtlegolove: :hrtlovefist:

-VW

3 Likes

I appreciate @DuckMakesThings . You aren’t always around (unless I’m not paying close enough attention), but when you are, your responses are really empathetic, genuine, and impactful. Plus I love your name :smiley: I always feel a bit of cheer when I see you’ve responded to a topic.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @SheetMetalHead I was at church or sleeping I can’t remember!!

Know I appreciate you also and seeing you respond to everyone you can!!

2 Likes

@Wings We really appreciate you. Your messages have helped us alot and your answers are real and deep and so understanding. Your name is very uplifting too, it’s much better than calling yourself the name of what is wearing those wings. As the wings are the symbol itself.

3 Likes

I appreciate @Paladine for opening up about your struggles as you start to question your negative self image, showing everyone in a very real way that it’s not just as simple as flipping a switch and being all better. I appreciate that you want to keep fighting, even when there isn’t just one way forward. I appreciate your courage, being brave enough to confront your demons. Today, I appreciate YOU.

4 Likes