Warped Tour Fan #120

Well lately ive been trying my best for everyone in my life and ik that its enough but they all been treating me like i cant do shit right. And shit aint … easy when my dad is the one doing it the most

It may take a while, but your efforts will not go unnoticed or unrewarded. It may not be rewarded by the people you want to or the way you want it, but what you’re doing is not in vain. Just keep doing what you’re doing. Proud of you!

Thank you for posting on the support wall.
What you’re going through is something that I experienced from both sides, as a teenager and I’ve done it as a parent. Sometimes my eagerness to help my son step into his greatness ends up coming out the wrong way and I hurt him. It breaks my heart but the one thing that has made a huge difference is building a strong relationship where my son knows how much I love him. There is nothing he can do for me to not love him, nothing at all.
Please know that you are loved and that your efforts are noticed. Also, let you voice be heard. Perhaps you can spend some time one on one sharing your concerns and finding a way for those around you to better convey their desire to help you “do shit right”. A lot of times we need to hear from you to correct our approach and support you in the way you need. Blessings and peace.

Trying your best is all anyone can ever ask of you, and if that’s not good enough for them, that’s their loss. YOU KNOW that your best is enough, and if people, like your dad, keep telling you otherwise, let them do whatever they want done themselves. It’s okay too look after yourself. I grew up being told over and over by my family I’m not good enough, but, that’s okay, I found people I am good enough for here in the community. Take the time to look after YOURSELF. Do things for you. You deserve it.

Hold Fast
Kayla

You are doing your best and that is what is important. You are working to better yourself and I am so proud of you for that. Your journey to healing is your own and it is valid. Those people’s mean words do not reflect who you are. Be patient and kind to yourself and know that you are loved. You are enough.

hi friend,
I’m sorry you’re struggling with this. trying your best for others but receiving nothing but negativity from others is so rough. I wanna encourage you to work on making time for yourself. maybe explain to them that what they’re doing hurts your feelings and doesn’t make you feel good about yourself. it’s a tough conversation to have, but it’s worth it, because maybe they don’t realize that what they’re saying is putting you down. try explaining to them that if they can’t appreciate what you do for them, then you won’t give them your time. just do whatever you feel comfortable with. just know that YOU are trying your best and doing the best you can. I’m proud of you and I hope this all gets resolved soon. thank you so much for sharing and being open with us: )
stay strong