Warped Tour Fan #128

eating disorder, depression, anxiety

3 Likes

Hello friend, thank you for reaching.
Have you tried meditation? i talk from my personal experience that since i started meditating i feel more relaxed overall, i am more aware of my body, sensations and thoughts. That gives me a start line to work with whatever comes up within me. I just plug my earphones, look for any meditation music in youtube and sit with my eyes closed while focusing in my breathing for 10-30 mins daily.

hey friend,

Have you thought about starting therapy? Maybe trying out some medication for the depression and anxiety?
I speak from personal experience that medication and therapy help tremendously. I would not be where I am today had I not accepted the help I needed and gotten on meds. Maybe make an appointment with your family doctor as a first step?

Hold Fast
-Hannibal

Those things are so hard to go through. I am sorry you are struggling with this. Just know that you are not alone and that even though this seem impossible, that things can get better. Reach out for help and remember that you are enough. Hold fast.

1 Like

Hi friend,

I am so sorry you are struggling with all of this. I personally have also had to deal with an eating disorder, depression, and anxiety all at the same times. It is so hard because when you truly need stuff to calm down each one of those makes life harder. I know that sometimes for me I had to set baby steps in order to get back on a more solid ground. Sometimes that was as simple as getting out of bed. Or to just eat a small bit of food. I had to find foods that I loved enough to actually want to eat and keep down. So perhaps start a goal for each day. The fact is that for me I wanted to help as much as I can. I also want to say that at times I have to stop and not let my anxiety take over and remember to talk myself through each thing that is going on. Stepping up too anything as challenging as these can really be hard but you are not doing it alone we are here for you.

Hold fast
Ash

@YUNGBLUD_Fans

You are not alone. This community is here with you and for you. Thank you for opening up to us. It means a lot. God bless you.