Warped Tour Fan #134

I have chronic depression and generalize anxiety disorder. Shit sucks. Thanks for doing what you do🤟🏼

Hey, stay positive and be a genuine and loving person, put out those good vibes and receive the same! I struggle with anxiety and depression myself but just connecting with people and looking for the best in situations has helped and I’ve found so much good in people and have been given so much from them too.

Anxiety and depression does suck! It’s not the end for you though. That doesn’t mean it’s going to take over your whole life. You can still live and enjoy life to it’s fullest, you just first have to learn how to live with these things. It’s possible. I live with both, in fact, multiple anxiety disorders. As much as days can be hard, it’s okay to have bad days - everyone does, we just need a little extra TLC on ours. You’re stronger than both of these things. Keep fighting.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Hello my friend,

You are definitely correct, depression and anxiety are the worst. Most of us here at the community deal with those things on a daily basis. Thank you for taking the time to post and share. I am grateful for that my friend.

The fact that you have opened up shows how much strength and courage you have. What helps you with your chronic depression and anxiety? What coping mechanisms do you have? Do you have a therapist that has been helping you deal with these thoughts?

Please know you are not alone. I hope each day gets better for you. Let us know if we can help in any way. Stay strong and hold fast!

-Geoffrey

Hey boy it sounds like you have a lot going on. I have dealt with a lot of these same issues but in my own way. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with them. Continue to remember that baby steps that is the best way to remember that you are doing enough just by trying to take steps to do a better place in life. I know that sometimes it is hard to just get up so if you get too a state like that just do your best. Sometimes for me I need to make goal sheets for days and remember that if I get it done YAY if you dont get too it I am so sorry it is terrible to feel like you didnt do enough but you did. Dont over do what you can.

We love that you have come too heartsupport and hope that you can find that you are enough.

Hold fast,
Ash