Warped Tour Fan #135

Struggling with alcohol and drugs, also severe manic bipolar depression and possible schizophrenia… I see a psychiatrist at the end of this month to find out if I have schizophrenia and I’m also due in court for a gross misdemeanor I didnt commit and could go to jail or prison for a year and I’ll lose both my little boys

The struggle with alcohol and drugs is tough but know that you can beat them. Also the truth is always revealed. Keep your head up and don’t give up.

1 Like

I am so sorry that you are dealing with this. Do not give up on this battle. You are loved. You are enough. We are here for you. Always. Hold Fast.

Honestly, your so bold and strong to speak up, that’s a step already!! Your on your way to something big!!

Hey man, I always used to struggle with drugs and alcohol never addicted to a certain substance, but definitely addicted to the feeling of escaping reality. I also, dealt with depression. I know a lot of people do, but it was when I was in my lowest point that Jesus Christ pulled me out of that mind set, and truly broke those chains. That is the only way a person can be set free man.

2 Likes