Warped Tour Fan #145

I struggle with insecurity and always second guessing myself.

Hey friend thank you for sharing what you are going through. Not many people know but even being a fit person I still have insecurity about my body. But i have learned to love myself in time and patience.

I struggle so much with making decisions i always need to get like 3rd opinions before i even make a decision. Always thinking oh wait thats not going to work and will take for ever. I have had to work on trusting in myself.

I hope this has helped a little

Hold Fast
Morgan HS Intern

Hey friend, thanks for sharing. I think all of us go through this at some point in our lives, so you’re not alone.
I struggle with this on an insanely high level - any decisions I need to make, I have the people I trust make for me, because I get too scared that I’m wrong, and if I do have to make them myself, I’m always convincing myself it’s wrong - right up until the decision has to be acted on.
I encourage you to come back to the wall and join our discord and live streams! You’ll be shown nothing but love, and have truth spoken into your life, which can be incredibly helpful with those thoughts that tell us we’re not good enough. You ARE good enough.

Hold Fast
Kayla

I have been there and done this but it is totally different for each person and it not something I wish on my worst enemy. I want you to know that no one is you and you cant let others make you change. You are the one build the way you are because there cant be another you. Fight to hold on to that. Fight to know that your not like anyone else. For me it took years to find that it is my life. Your insecurity does not need to define you if you dont let it.

I want to challenge you to find even just one thing about yourself that you joyously love about yourself. For me it is my talent in sewing, and training dogs.

Hold fast
Ash

Hi friend. Honestly, I struggle a lot with insecurity too. The biggest thing I can tell you is to learn how to forgive yourself. For me, I’m insecure and I second guess because I’m afraid of making a mistake. Learning to forgive yourself will help you understand what you might make mistakes in life and that is okay. Life will always continue and you can learn from the mistakes you made. Also, those mistakes won’t define you. What does is how you learn from those moments.