Warped Tour Fan #154

I don’t feel like I’m loved I feel so alone even when I’m in a room full of people, even when people say that they love me I can’t believe it because I don’t love myself I don’t feel like I deserve support or love

You are SO loved. It can be hard when we have such a negative view on ourselves to believe that - but, at the same time, remember that, some of the people that YOU love might be feeling the same way, like they don’t deserve it… If someone you support and love told you they were feeling this way, would you tell them that they didn’t deserve the love?
I cant give you the answers, but, I can tell you, if you start getting involved with this community, we will love you until you learn to love yourself, and we will help you however we can to make that happen. You deserve to feel love and support.
You are loved. You are supported. You are important.

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

I relate to this so much. I always tell myself that people are lying when they say they love me. But I always challenge myself and I am going to challenge you too. When someone says they love you, believe them. When someone compliments you, accept it. It is so hard to do, I know. But your thoughts are lying to you. We can be our own worst enemy. Let those people in your life point out the lies your brain is telling you. You don’t have to love yourself in order for others to love you. Love has no conditions. Hold fast.

1 Like

Friend first I am so sorry you are struggling with this concept of self love. That is so hard. Our world makes it really hard to love ourselves. So I may not have the exact answers but I have some suggestions as I have personally battled my own form of not loving myself. I think it needs to allow you to find things that are worth loving. I did this by asking those close to me what is something you love about me. Or the question of what is a word you represent with me that is positive. Write all of them down on a piece of paper and read over it every time you feel unworthy of love or that you arent lovable. Fight to know that others do find characteristics of you to find worth loving and you are worth that yourself.

I know this isnt a lot but I hope it helps
Ash

You are so loved! I have been in that place where those condemning thoughts are plaguing me and the truth that people do love and care about me is the furthest thing from my mind. I understand, friend. It is such a lonely, isolating place. But remember, your feelings and even your thoughts may not be telling you the truth. Because the truth is that you are loved and you do matter. And that you DO deserve love! Keep holding on to that truth and believing it even when, especially when you don’t feel or believe it! You can get through this!

Hi!
I used to feel this way too eventually. However, this world is so corrupted that can blind us to be away from people who really love us. Family and friends do love us, God loves us. It is a matter of perspective to realize that. You are so much loved, don’t forget that. Start loving yourself, think positively, you are so loved, if people tell you that, believe it. You are loved, love yourself too.
Cheers!
Van

This is normal. Take steps into trying to love yourself like giving yourself a compliment once a day or doing things you love because it makes you happy. When they say they love you, thank them. You may not believe it now, but someday you will. I believe in you. Fighting!