Warped Tour Fan #164

I’m really sad that I’m in a relationship that always makes me sad and is passive aggressive but I have hopes it will work out but what if it doesn’t :frowning:

Hi friend! I’m so sorry to hear about this. Please remember that it CAN get better!! We are here for you and will support you!

Hi friend. I’m sorry that you’re feeling this way about your relationship.
If it’s constantly making you sad, and there is some aggression there, I think you need to have a chat with your partner. Tell them how you feel, try and work on the things that are making you sad, and stopping the aggression. If that isn’t an option, or doesn’t work, it might mean that the relationship isn’t right for either of you. You deserve to be happy, free from those things… When we love someone, we want to believe things will get better, but, unless we communicate with that person, it will stay the same… I’m glad you have hope it will work out, use that hope in talking to them, it’s the only way you’ll know if things can get better.

Hold Fast
Kayla

You are in a relationship that always makes you sad? That doesn’t sound like a healthy relationship, friend. It sounds like you are trying to hold onto this relationship that isn’t good for you or a relationship that is turning out to not be what you thought. I want you to know that you deserve a healthy, happy, and amazing relationship. I know it is really scary, but maybe if you are sad and passive aggressive all the time it is a sign that it’s time to move on. Maybe that is what is healthiest for you and your partner. Or maybe you really do want to try to work on things. Then talk to your partner, open up and tell them how you are feeling. Be honest. Be vulnerable. Communicate how you are feeling and see if you can work together on those issues. And if you try that and it doesn’t work out, it will hurt. You will be sad, but I promise you that it won’t last forever. You will be okay. And eventually you will find love again. Take care of your heart. Hold fast, we believe in you.