Warped Tour Fan #169

Struggling to know if this is working

Hello friend! Thanks for taking the time to post here. What’s going on? You mentioned you are struggling to know if it’s working. We are here for you to provide support and care. Let us know how we can help.

Stay strong and hold fast!

• Geoffrey

Hi friend! I’m not sure what you’re going through right now, but, know that we are here for you. We want to help you with whatever it is.
Please let us know how we can help you, if there’s any resources we have that can be of use to you!
You’re loved. You matter. You’re beautiful.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Hi friend. Sometimes it’s really hard to see if what we are doing is helping or working, but you just have to have faith that if you put one foot in front of the other. Choose to wake up every morning, that things will get better. You have to keep moving forward to see those positive changes in your life. Hold fast. We believe in you.

Hi friend :slight_smile:
Knowing if something is working can be a tough thing to figure out. I would suggest to really dig into the problem and see if the “fix” is helping it or making it worse. You can get through it though!!

Maddie

It can be really rough to feel like everyone else is getting results you want…to feel like all of your effort isn’t culminating to anything worthwhile…to feel like time keeps moving and the world keeps moving and it feels like you’re stuck in the same place…feels like you’ve got this deep desire for good but your reality continues to be a let down to what you hoped it would be…and you don’t know what to do with that – do I keep trying? Do I give up on it? On the one hand, I feel more and more discouraged every day I keep pressing forward, and it feels like a waste of my time, but on the other hand, I feel like if I gave up on it, I would really be admitting to myself that I’m a failure and that I really did waste all of that time…it’s such a difficult position to be in when both decisions cause you pain, so it’s trying to decide which is going to hurt less, but you have such a hard time willingly causing yourself pain that way, and so you stay in indecision, but that’s hurting you too…so you just feel stuck.