Warped Tour Fan #30

I still struggle with the depression of losing my best friend/cousin to suicide and though I’ve come to terms with him being gone life often doesn’t feel the same. Especially when doing things that we would normally do together

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. Please know your cousin will always be with you in spirit; it’s ok to mourn the passing of someone you loved even years later.

Just keep living for them, make them proud. We are here for you.

1 Like

My heart goes out to you. Losing someone to suicide is a horrible pain to go through. We are here for you.

I’m sorry - loosing someone to suicide is incredibly hard, and even more-so when it’s someone very important to us. Although I haven’t ever lost someone to suicide, just recently I had to put down one of my dogs - he was my best friend. He got me through some of my worst points in life. I was heartbroken. Life feels horrible without him. We have to keep going though. We can’t give up. They wouldn’t want that. Keep doing those things, and remember the good times you had whilst doing those things together. Do the things he wanted you to do. Let him live on through you. You’re going to be okay.

Hold Fast
Kayla

hi friend,
I’m so sorry you’re struggling with this. I honestly think this will take time. life won’t feel the same for a while, and maybe it will never be the same because he isn’t here. but that doesn’t mean that you can’t heal and continue to grow. yes this will take time, but you will also learn how to get back into the swing of things: ) I promise.
stay strong

Wow.
My heart goes out to you for the pain you have been going through.
I cannot imagine what that must feel like but I can try. First off you inspire me with your strength. Sometimes we can be in tough situations that make us feel like we aren’t loved, but I can offer you advice. It’ll be hard but I promise you it can help you. The advice I can give you is that you are loved despite the feelings that you are not. It’s that simple. Even if someone isn’t here on Earth with us, trust with all your heart that they are looking down at you in Heaven and smiling.
Thank you for listening friend. Sending love and care

I am so so so sorry about your loss. Thank you so much for sharing. Depression sucks. A lot. I struggle with it constantly, but all I can say is that we are here for you no matter what. Much love.

I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy losing someone much less someone you actively hung out with.

I would encourage you to take the time you need to grieve and celebrate them.

I am so glad you are here and you are honest. Keep pursuing the self-care you need and celebrate life. You are so worth it.

Hold fast,
-SJ

Video response from our live stream on Twitch!

1 Like