Warped Tour Fan #32 (2)

Starting a new job that requires me to move away from everyone I love

hi friend.
I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. maybe this opportunity will bring new people into your life, and you’ll be introduced to new things. it’s very hard to move away from people who are important to you, maybe you can plan trips to go see them? plan times that you can facetime them? I wanna encourage you to make time to keep in touch with them and talk with them, but also give yourself time to adjust to this new place. take time to get comfortable and explore it. I promise you that this will get easier. change is hard, but you are very strong and we all believe in you. feel free to come back and keep opening up: ) we believe in you, friend
stay strong

2 Likes

Hey friend. Moving away from friends and family can be rough, but, big congrats on your new job!
Just because you’re moving away, doesn’t mean that you are going to be on your own. You will make some more incredible friends, and the people at home will be on the end of the phone. You can ring them and message them at any point, and you can always go back to see them during your time off :slight_smile:
Good luck at your new job! You’re gunna crush it.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Starting a new job is stressful enough, but then add on moving away? That must be really difficult. But those that you love are never too far away. You can always call or text. I know it isn’t the same, but even when you move away to somewhere new you won’t really be alone. Just take a deep breath and know that even though your are starting new you will find your place in this new place too. Just be patient with yourself and soon you will make new friends and this place will feel like home too. And if you ever need anyone to reach out to when you are feeling lonely you can always come here and we will help you as much as we can.