Warped Tour Fan #33

My name is Shane. I’m working on staying clean from herion and getting my life back on track. Shits but tough but I’m 15 days clean and my brother got me a signed poem back and T-shirt at warped tour so I feel really blessed to have great people in my life and Silverstein is always a go to for music when I need to feel the feels. Thank you for all that you do! <3

3 Likes

Hey @Silverstein_Fans! Thanks for posting! Congrats on 15 days clean - that’s a HUGE accomplishment! :slight_smile: Sending good vibes your way!

1 Like

Shane!! Congrats on being clean! If there is anything we can do let us know. Is there a support group or accountability system for you where you’re at? Praying that you stay clean and have strength to resist the temptation to use again. Stay strong!!

Hey Shane! Welcome to our community my friend. Congrats on 15 days clean! That is an incredible accomplishment and you should be so proud. I’m sure you are taking it one day at a time and each day clean is a major victory! I am proud of you! I hope each day keeps getting better for you!

Stay strong and hold fast!

• Geoffrey
1 Like

Shane
Dude that is so awesome congrats for you to be 15 days clean. That is a big big step dude. Have you gotten any resources that will help you keep clean. Like an individual who could be an accountability partner. Dont stop making steps to better yourself. I know it is not easy but you can do it.

Silverstein is one of my favorite bands of all time. I love their music so much. They have helped me feel so much better about myself when I listen to them. I am glad that you are taking steps to better yourself. Keep it up.

Keep growing and being awesome,
Ash

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.