Warped Tour Fan #34

I feel like I’m not going to make it.

I cannot even count how many times I have thought this and typed this and said this.

Please please PLEASE know you will make it. You have breath in your lungs, and that shows you are worthy of this life.

Take it moment by moment, keep reaching out. With time and work this will get easier I promise.

Let us carry you through this time. You don’t have to go through this alone. You are loved. You are worthy. You are enough! Hang on, it gets easier.

I’ve said this SO many times. I’ve even made attempts on my life because I believed it so strongly.
Allow this community to lift you up and trust us to hold you until you’re ready to stand again. I did and it’s been the best thing I ever did. We will work through this together. We’re here for you. You’re NEVER alone.

Hold Fast
Kayla

I know it’s hard to believe that you will ever get through this. but you will. I pinky promise. you are going to get through this. you will learn how to conquer the bad thoughts in your head. you will realize that you are worth it. that your life is worth it. you don’t have to feel it right now. but I promise you that this fight is worth it. you are so cared for, my friend. I can’t even explain to you how much we love you. you are so valuable and worthy. you are so strong. I know you don’t believe it, but you are, I promise. we care about you so deeply. we are here for you and we will never stop being here for you.
stay strong

1 Like

3 Likes

I have felt that way many times, but you can. You’re not alone.

Hey friend. I have felt this way so many times, so you are never alone. You are loved no matter what. Always keep pushing. You got this.

Video response from our live Twitch stream!

1 Like