Warped Tour Fan #39

…Insecurity…

1 Like

Please know you are not alone in this. We are here to listen. We care. Keep reaching out.

You are loved. We are here for you. Hold fast.

Me too. I hate everything about myself - it’s a common thing to feel insecure, and I’m sorry that you have to deal with it.
Keep yourself surrounded by good people. You’re loved. You’re enough. You’re beautiful.

Hold Fast
Kayla

#YouMatter

So often we feel like we should be able to do things easily, that are difficult for us… We may look around and think that others are doing that thing super easy, and maybe they are or maybe they did that thing dozens or more times before.

There are always going to be things that are easier or harder than they are for others. If you can work yourself up to it, ask those who do it well for help or for tips. You may be amazed at what that person who you think is doing that thing flawlessly has to say… and if that person declines to help, please do not let that get you down… Sometimes it may take a few asks but really every single person needs to ask sometime and chances are that the one you asks will remember that and will give you the tips you seek.

Response from Live Stream:

2 Likes

Even when you struggle, you are still worthy of love. You are not alone. We are here for you.