Warped Tour Fan #42

I’m being deployed…

2 Likes

If you ever need anyone to talk to, we have many veterans in our community. You are not alone.

1 Like

First of all, thank you for your service. Your strength and courage is admirable and highly respected. We are here for you whenever you need to talk, and we do have many veterans in this community.

Edit: This song always seems to give me strength when I need it. I hope it does the same for you. https://youtu.be/6pXQD4nix-w

1 Like

We have so many veterans in the community that I’m sure would be more than willing to talk to you. You’re not alone. Stick close to the people in your unit and support each other.
Thank you for your service.

Hold Fast
Kayla.

1 Like

Hey SilentPlanet_Fans

First I want to say that I’m so super jealous that you went to warped tour, I definitely wanted to go this year but had prior vacation experiences. I really hope that you had a great time, and I’m so glad that you came to the support wall. Your story matters, and you matter!

First I want to say thank you so much for your service, I am so thankful for you, and what you do. Deployment is hard! My sister’s bf/my friend has been deployed in Turkey for 5 months, and won’t be home until February, and it’s very hard! Just know that we love you, and we are here for you! And once again thank you!

I’m so glad that you reached out on the support wall! Please know that you are wanted here, you are welcomed here! We want to walk along side you through whatever you are going through! You are not alone!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

Video Response:

3 Likes