Warped Tour Fan #43

I have struggled with self harm for 14 years… I’m 23.

I struggle with this too. This struggle does not define you. With time and work this can and will get easier I promise. Keep fighting.

I struggled with self harm for a long time. I still have days where the thought of self harming crosses my mind. I want you to know that you are loved and that you are still worthy. Your are still enough. if you ever have the urge to self harm again, come and post on here again so we can love you and support you. Hold fast, we believe in you.

I’m 23 next month and self harmed everyday for 12 years. I still now struggle with it, but much less. If you haven’t checked out ReWrite, the self-harm workbook by HeartSupport, I recommend it. It’s helped many people, including myself during the times I’ve been through it. You’re worth recovery. It took me so long to open up and let people in to support me, but, it was one of the best things I did. Keep fighting. You can overcome this.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Hey ABR_Fans

First I want to say that I’m so super jealous that you went to warped tour, I definitely wanted to go this year but had prior vacation experiences. I really hope that you had a great time, and I’m so glad that you came to the support wall. Your story matters, and you matter!

Self harm is something that I too have struggled with it. I hope you see that not only through my reply, but by the others that you are not alone! I definitely encourage you to check out the book rewrite, you can either order it on amazon, or you can get a copy for free here: https://heartsupport-merch.myshopify.com/products/send-me-a-rewrite-book This book has done wonders for me, and I hope it does the same for you! Please know that you are not a failure, or dumb, or stupid for coping in this way. We love you!

I’m so glad that you reached out on the support wall! Please know that you are wanted here, you are welcomed here! We want to walk along side you through whatever you are going through! You are not alone!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

I’ve struggled with self hitting and thoughts of self harm since I was a kid. Im sorry you’re going through this! <3

Video Response:

3 Likes

This struggle does not define you. Know that you aren’t alone and that there’s lots of people, even in this community, who have dealt with the same struggle. Heart Support has a book, ReWrite, on self harm. You should check it out! I think someone posted a link so scroll and you should find it. :slight_smile: