Warped Tour Fan #53

I had a engagement that just ended. And this community helps me not feel alone.

I’m so glad you feel less alone. We are here for you no matter what.

I’m sorry. I’m so glad you have found a place that helps you feel less alone, because, you’re not. We are all here for you no matter what. Keep fighting.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Hey I am so glad you feel that this community is here for you because we are.
I am so sorry for the end of the engagement but like i just said you are not alone and are loved here.

Hold Fast
Morgan HS Intern

hi friend,
I’m so sorry you’re dealing with that. I hope you find comfort here and are reminded that you are a person worthy of love and acceptance. we care for you very deeply and are always here for you: )
stay strong

I’m so happy we could be here for you. I’m sorry to hear your engagement ended. I hope that we can help you through this difficult time. You are not alone.

Hey AndyBlack_Fans

First I want to say that I’m so super jealous that you went to warped tour, I definitely wanted to go this year but had prior vacation experiences. I really hope that you had a great time, and I’m so glad that you came to the support wall. Your story matters, and you matter!

I’m so sorry to hear about your engagement friend. But I want you to know that we are here for you, and we will be here to help encourage you along the way! I’m so glad that his community has been a help to you, and we are so glad you are a part of it! Keep holding on!

I’m so glad that you reached out on the support wall! Please know that you are wanted here, you are welcomed here! We want to walk along side you through whatever you are going through! You are not alone!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

Video Response:

2 Likes