Warped Tour Fan #63

Last year I found out my wife was doing meth and had been cheating on me for a while. I lost my wife, my house and our cats… It’s been a really rough year going through this divorce, I feel like I have no confidence or drive.

I’m so sorry, I cant imagine the amount of betrayal you must be feeling. You are not alone. Keep moving forward, we’re here for you. We love you, you matter.

Hang in there friend,
Jaden

That sounds so difficult to deal with, I’m so sorry that has happened to you. That level of betrayal sounds like it would be unbearable, so I’m proud of you for being here and trying to continue moving forward. I hope this experience doesn’t discourage you from moving forward, and I wish you the best friend. Hold fast.

Dude i am so sorry you went through this and know that you have a family here that will support you and help you get you through this.

Hold Fast
Morgan HS INTERN

I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine how this must feel. I’m glad you realised you were worth more than that. You’ll get through this, and you’ll find someone that you deserve, and treats you right. I hope you can get back on your feet soon. If there’s anything you need, please don’t hesitate to ask. Anything we have that will be of use to you, it’s yours.

Hold Fast
Kayla

When things in life are so painful it feels like it takes every single ounce of energy to do the smallest tasks. You are going through such a difficult time right now and so it feels like everything takes so much from you. I want you to know that this pain won’t last forever. I can’t promise you that it will never make you sad to think back about what you lost. And I can’t promise that things will be “so much better!” But I can promise you that this life is worth fighting through all of these bad chapters of your life. I want you to know that we are here for you whenever you need someone to help you on days you don’t feel like you’ve can continue. Hold fast.