Warped Tour Fan #64

Fear of achieving my dreams

Yes, I can understand that! Because what happens after? The fear of the unknown for what awaits! But wow, the idea of achieving all the things you have set out to do, you will be rewarded in seeing the things you accomplish!

Life has so many what if’s? And we can feel trapped by our fears and doubts and what the world tells us. But I want you to remember that you are worth working hard and chasing those dreams. It will take hard work and dedication, but I believe in you! Don’t live your life wondering what could have happened. Hold fast.

Pursuing our dreams can be a scary thing - you have to follow the path laid out in front of you no matter what, and when you’re unsure of where that is going to take you, it can be terrifying. I gave up on my dream because of anxiety, and now I’m seeing the consequences of that. Once we achieve it, what next? You’ve done what you’ve set out to do, whats the next step? I know it’s hard, but, try not to worry about that right now - keep following your dream. We are here for you, and we will help you however we can if that’s something you want us to do. Keep moving forward.

Hold Fast
Kayla