Warped Tour Fan #67

I struggle with anxiety.

Hi Yungblud_fans,

well you’re in the right place ;), if you just want to talk, read about anxiety or issues that all kind of people have to face.

You’re not alone to feel overwhelmed at times with anxiety. It feels like a fight at times and it takes a lot of energy. But it can make you a better version of yourself. You know more about yourself in those hard moments. Myself I live with anxiety so as many people. It doesn’t mean that you can’t be happy and realize your goals.

Take care of yourself no mater what and don’t be to hard on yourself.

If you feel to talk more, feel free :slight_smile:

Hey friend,I’m sorry you’re struggling with anxiety. I absolutely understand what you’re going through.
Have you given any thought to reaching out to a doctor and trying out some medication? I would not be here today if I didn’t accept the help I needed and get myself on some meds. My life radically changed when that happened and I’ve never looked back since.

We gear you. Thank you for posting.

Hold Fast

-Hannibal

I do too. Some days are ok. Some days are really really hard. I just want you to know that you are not alone. We are still here. We are fighting through every hard day and making it to the next day. Always remember that we are here for you if you ever need anyone to talk to. And remember that you are loved and that there is hope and there is help for you.