Warped Tour Fan #69

i’m struggling being happy with where i’m going in my life

1 Like

I can relate, back probably 5 years ago I felt like I was just going through the motions of life, and didn’t feel like I was getting anywhere and wasn’t happy. I don’t what your view on Jesus is, but ive had a personal relationship with Him for quite a while now, and I really had no option, but to fall in Him and hope they He would help me through this shitty time in my life. He did come through like I knew He could, I’m now at a new job, married and have a little girl on the way, and couldn’t be happier. Stay strong and keep pushing, Jesus loves you and will always be there for you.

1 Like

I totally get that. I always feel like I am behind or not doing anything that matters. But I have found that is because I am always comparing myself to the best, which is such a bad habit to get in to because there will always be someone better than you or at a better spot in their life than you.

Take a breather and look around at where you are! Take a moment to pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments, no matter how small or big you perceive them to be. I feel confident you have done some good and cool stuff in your life and you should not forget that. It’s great to want more and to move on to bigger and better things, just be mindful to not let it consume you.

You’re awesome and I have full faith in you!

1 Like

So i want you to know that it is never to late to change. I have gone in directions that ended up in just dead ends and now I am finally on track it took time but you will get there. Hey you are loved here.

Hold Fast
Morgan HS Intern

1 Like

Life has so many ups and downs. We don’t always know what life has in store for us. But I want you to know that through all of the bad days, there are beautiful and wonderful days. You just have to hold to see them. You are not going nowhere just because you haven’t gotten to where you want to be yet. It’s never too late to find what you are supposed to do. I know someone who changed their career st the age of 55! Hold fast. We believe in you.