Warped Tour Fan #7

I quit my job and moved halfway across the country to find my happy and I’m getting nervous it’ll never come

1 Like

You have to do what’s best for you; just keep trying. Believe it will happen. Just keep going, we believe in you.

Sometimes we have to take risks in life to get where we are going and it can be so scary! I too had to move away to a place that I didn’t know and was far from where I considered home. But I needed to do it myself. Some days are a struggle and like you, I worry and get nervous, but I have hope that it will work out.

I hope that you are able to find what makes you happy! And I hope to that you are able to find a circle of people who can be a support system for you, so that you can find confidence in where you are and where you are going.

I hope it all works out my friend. But we are here along the way should you need encouragement and support. You are so loved and valued. Even by strangers. We want to be here for you.

Stay strong, it does get better and it can work out! It may take time but it can happen one step at a time!

• Kitty

right now you are just beginning of your journey and anything can happen but know you are not alone in this. we all believe in you

It will come. Things like that are scary and it’s a very big change. It’s going to take time for things to settle and return to normality, but, it will, and then you will begin to find the happiness you deserve and are looking for.

Hold Fast
Kayla

This is a video response from the live stream on Twitch!

2 Likes