Warped Tour Fan #72

had a lot of money related anxieties lately

Hi friend,

Money is a tough one. Currently I am transitioning from living with and receiving money from my parents to growing more and more independent with my own money. I can definitely relate to having anxiety about money, because I’m learning the ins and outs of being responsible with it. Something that helps me get past the stresses of it is reminding myself that money is not the end-all-be-all. I have to remember that regardless of the financial situation I’m in, I have people around me that love and care about me and nothing can change that. Money, as with other things, has a way of corrupting people’s thoughts and capturing their focus. I think it’s necessary and a good thing when it’s kept in its place.
Regardless, I want you to know that I am praying for deliverance from your anxieties and I’m here if you would like to talk more about them!

Andrew

I completely understand where you are coming from with this! I live on a single income that has to support me, my pets, and the student loans accumulated from college. At times it’s just living paycheck to paycheck, wondering if I’ll be able to put gas in the car. Something that really helped me was looking g for all those hard moments of fear and uncertainty and seeing that I made it through it all and the unexpected blessings along the way (unexpected meals from friends, house sitting opportunity that paid a bill, etc.) Just know that you’re not alone in this struggle and dont be afraid to be vulnerable with those you trust about this; it surprised me and I think I it will you too about how much people WANT to help put of love and not the pity we are all so afraid of.

1 Like

AH I FEEL THIS on a whole other level. I have been putting a lot of time and work into growing my money.
Listen my best advice is saving and cutting back on things. It sucks to do it but trust me it helps. I also recommend getting a money saving plan. I hope this helps some. you are loved

Hold Fast
Morgan HS Intern

I’m so sorry you are going through that. Money is a very stressful thing to deal with. It can feel impossible sometimes. There are people out there who can help you learn how to navigate and handle your money in a way that benefits you. Money is intimidating, but it is possible to learn how to not let it cripple you with fear. I hope things work out for you. Hold fast.