Warped Tour Fan #8

I just never feel like im enough for the people around me. Not my friends. not my family. Not even for myself sometimes.
Logically I know i am. But i just struggle accepting it.

2 Likes

I used to feel this way so much.

Just keep fighting.

With hard work and time I promise you can overcome this. Keep reaching out.

1 Like

Hi friend,

I feel like I wrote this post myself. Because I too battle with these same feelings! I know deep down it’s not true, but there are so many elements everyday that make me feel like I’m not enough.
You are not alone my friend. Just know that you ARE enough. You ARE important. You DO matter and how you feel is VALID. I hope that you are able to find strength and courage. That you are able to find people and things around you that remind you of just how enough you are.

This place is always here for you if you need it. And we will try our best to offer you love and encouragement.

You are not alone. Stay strong

• Kitty

Friend, I feel the exact same way at times. You are not alone. In fact, I’d be willing to bet that if you told some of those people what you were feeling they’d tell you that wouldn’t want you to be any other way.

1 Like

It can be hard to listen to the logical part of our thinking when the lies we are telling us are so much louder. It takes time to train our brains to quiet those thoughts. However, on the days that you know you are enough, I challenge you to reach out to at least one of those people, let them know how you’ve been feeling, and work with them to come up with a way to help you to beat those lies. Whether it’s having them write something that you can look at everyday or a picture you can keep with you. Things like that are invaluable for those of us that feel like we can never be good enough.
You are enough!

Hold Fast
Kayla

Here’s the live video response from the Twitch stream!

2 Likes