Warped Tour Fan #81

Wondering if im going to make it. Having social anxiety, ADHD and Anxiety in general

Hey friend,

I have no idea who you are, or what your story is, but I want you to know that I care about you <3 Anxiety is something everyone faces, although some struggle with it more than others. Personally I have not had to deal with it to a great degree but I have seen its effects in people I love, and it’s hard. It tells people lies about themselves that distract from the beauty of life and its not something to take lightly. At the same time, I know that it can be overcome and I would like to do my best to offer support for you in doing that! If you don’t mind me asking, what sort of things do you worry about?

1 Like

Hey!,

I myself know the struggle that comes with anxiety and depression. There are some days where I barely breath, but somehow find the strength to carry on. I know you can do this, and becone stronger in the end. Keep your head up, and just breath. Things will get better, and these days will pass.

Chris

1 Like

Life can be a struggle. But keep living day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. You can do this! You are strong! You have it in you to LIVE! even when you are struggling with these things! You aren’t alone. We are here for you, cheering you on!

You are struggling with different things in life. I want you to know that you can not only make it, but you can thrive in this life. Your mental illnesses do not define you. You are still loved. You are enough. We are here for you if you ever need anything. Remember that there is help out there for you. There is hope out there for you. You are not alone. Promise me that when the night feels too heavy that you will wait for the sun to rise. The sun will always rise even on the hardest times. Hold fast, we believe in you.

I’ve dealt with Anxiety since childhood, but was not diagnosed till in my early twenties. I can tell you that you will make it just don’t give up and talk to a therapist for coping skills. I still deal with it, but I have definitely learned how not to let it take over. Try to use the tips in the picture I attached when you have an attack. It takes practice, so don’t give up. You can do it!

1 Like