Warped Tour Fan #83

I’m a trans guy, I have severe depression, I have been sexually harassed too many times, and life is just difficult. It seems like no one will take me seriously.

When Jesus was asked ‘What are the greatest commands?’ he responded by saying ‘Love the Lord your God AND Love your neighbor as yourself’. I don’t know you and I may never meet you but I do love you. I do care for you. And sometimes it just helps to know that. Your perseverance is an example to those around you of what it means to press forward even when it seems the odds are against you. I am praying that you would find neighbors who love you and care for you and know that I am one of them.

You are loved.
You are valued.

I pray that you know that we love you here and the way people have treated you is wrong. You will not get that here. welcome to a family that cares about you and will have your back.

Hold Fast
Morgan HS Intern

I know what it feels like to be in an overwhelmingly difficult season… I feel like I’m just now coming out of one. It was really easy for me to believe that it would always be that way but little things gave/give me hope and slowly I’m moving through it.

We don’t share similar circumstances but I know what a weary heart feels like and I want to encourage you: you will move through this. It will get better. You are loved beyond measure and there is hope. This is just a season and though it may feel endless- summer always turns fall, winter always turns to spring. This season of hardship will turn to a season of life and joy.

Good luck, friend! We are with you.
-Nate’s wife

I’m so sorry you are going through that. I just want you to know that you do not deserve any of that hate or harassment. If you ever need anyone to show you love and support you can come on here and we will do our best to remind you that you are perfect just the way you are. You are trans and that is a struggle that I as a cis person cannot understand. But I will do my best to just be here for you and listen when you need it. Life is difficult, but I promise you that there are beautiful moments that make it all worth it. Hold fast. We believe in you.