Warped Tour Fan #87

I wake up in the morning and plan on the next time I can go to sleep. I’m tired all the time and feel alone.

Hey there! Could tell us more about what’s going on? We encourage you to come by and open up about your struggles here if you so choose. <3

Hey friend maybe you need to be reminded that you are loved and that its okay to feel down. But know you are not alone here at HeartSupport. We want to help you and love you. Remember when you wake up in the morning that you are loved here.

Hold Fast
Morgan HS Intern

I went through weeks of just counting down until I could go to sleep and get on with the next day. It was so hard to find the motivation to do anything. You are not alone in this and it will get better.

It sounds like you are depressed. And that’s ok. It’s good to open up about it. Maybe something has been on your mind? I know for me I feel down when I lack connection with others or feel like I am living without purpose. But those things don’t have to stay that way! You’ve taken the first step by reaching out.

You know, there is help out there of all kinds, not just medication, or therapy and the like. Perhaps it is as simple as getting involved in some groups. One great organization that you might look into is called NAMI and sometimes they have support groups. I know for me being in a group of folks going through their own struggles helped me to find the strength within myself to be willing to put one foot forward, one after another, until I got to where I needed to be.

Now it’s possible that you could have some underlying medical issue esp if you are on medications. If that’s the case, you’ll want to consult with a doctor.

Good luck to you!

2 Likes

You are not alone my friend. Even when it feels like you are. If you ever need anyone to talk to or if you just want to feel love and encouragement just come on here and we will be here for you. I really encourage you to reach out to someone you love and trust in your life. There is hope out there for you and there is help out there for you too.