Warped Tour Fan #94

I’ve been having a really bad depression episode and kinda just slacking in all aspects of my life and falling behind on school work because of it which makes me feel worse and just gives me anxiety. I guess it’s just been kinda overwhelming

1 Like

I know how you feel!! It can be daunting when you see a whole pile of stuff that needs to get done. What helps me is breaking it down into doable things. Try making a list, most important first. And then cross them off the list to have that feeling of accomplishment. And dont ever feel bad for asking for help. We’re all the same and we’re going though this together

1 Like

I can 100% relate. But you will pull through this episode and if you have to adjust your schedule in the mean time it is totally okay. Your health and mental health are important

Life and school can be super overwhelming. Having an outlet like this has been such a tremendous help. A quiet room and some good music can do wonders as well.

My friend, I have been there. Depression makes it so difficult to do tasks that should be so easy. It’s like all of the energy in my body disappears and I’m left feeling like i’m drowning. And then once I feel like I’m drowning I fail to do things I should. I’ve failed classes, missed doctor’s appointments, and missed friend’s events because of my depression. But what I learned and I want you to learn is that there is help out there for you. Reach out, because someone will listen and help you. It might take time to find the right help, but keeping it to your self and trying to handle it on your own doesn’t work. And if you need someone to reach out to you can always reach out on here and we can love and support you. For school work help, I really encourage you to talk to your teacher about finding a tutor. I know that my depression made it harder to get work done so having someone who could help me through it really changed my school life around. Hold fast. We believe in you.

1 Like