Warped Tour Support Wall #6

I’ve got issues with self-harm and anxiety. It’s been a few months since I’ve self-harmed, and I hope for my self and you should too <3

1 Like

“You are brilliant. & no one can take you rshine away – no one <3” -Anonymous written response on Support Wall

I too battle with these things. I’m working through them as I can.
I love that you have hope and that you have been able to fight against it! A few months is a really big deal! So be proud of yourself! That is so wonderful. Just know that you are loved and cared for. And in the moment of feeling an urge, there are a lot of people here ready to help and talk to you. Be strong!

• Kitty

That’s amazing you haven’t gone back to that in months. You have so much strength in you! Thank you for sharing and also remember that you are loved no matter what happens along your journey. Proud of you friend!

1 Like

Self harm is a horrible thing to deal with, I cut for 12 years, but, it does get better. I assume that when you wrote this, someone handed you a copy of ReWrite. Work through that my friend. It will make those times you’re struggling much easier.

Well done of staying clean, I’m proud of you and you should be too!

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

hi friend,
thank you for posting! I’m so proud of you. we love and care for you and hope that you stay apart of this community: )

Hey friend,

First I want to say that I’m so super jealous that you went to warped tour, I definitely wanted to go this year but had prior vacation experiences. I really hope that you had a great time, and I’m so glad that you came to the support wall. Your story matters, and you matter!

I just want you to know that you are not alone. I struggle with those things too, and it’s hard, but I want you to know that you are loved, and you matter. I’m so proud of you that you are a few months clean from self-harm, and I want you to celebrate that with you! You matter!

I’m so glad that you reached out on the support wall! Please know that you are wanted here, you are welcomed here! We want to walk along side you through whatever you are going through! You are not alone!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

1 Like

Hold onto that hope! I am so proud that you have come so far. I struggle with those things too, you’re not alone <3

3 Likes

I have had my son go through the same struggles and experience as you and came through as a new creation and so will you. You are a not a mistake, you have an inner strength that will be used by the ONE to help others. Make a difference in your world.

1 Like