WaveRider Fan #1

Numerous health issues stopping me from moving forward in life. Can’t work due to it. Stuck deciding between two guys that both love and want to help take care of me. One is a very long distance relationship that feels hopeless but he’s been around for years supporting me and pushing me to keep fighting when I was even at my worst. The other is just a dear friend that is pretty much offering me everything ever wanted in life instantly. Just stuck betweentwo beautiful rocks and a hard place. Trying to figure out what I need and how to put myself first for once.

Hi friend,

Thanks so much for reaching out. I love that you are seeing the beauty in this struggle “two beautiful rocks and a hard place” that shows that you are already on the right track and are trying to look on the bright side! Go you!

I also love that you are wanting to put yourself first, and I encourage you to keep thinking about that, and what you want and what is going to make you the happiest! It is such a blessing to have two people who love you so deeply.

Trust your gut, and remember that no matter how this situation works out you are deserving of being loved and supported and cared for!

So happy you’re here