Weird, maybe I needed to hear it too

It’s strange. Going through this forum, reading responses and responding to others, every time I get teary-eyed. The same way I broke down the first time I heard Danjo say "I love you, you matter" on the HS livestream, but maybe not as intensely. Maybe because I’m at work and tears get soaked up in my mask and remind me that hey, I’m at work and in a professional space. Must keeps it profeshinul pls, no weeps.

I’m a heckin’ leaky faucet and I know it, lol. I think today might be a good day.

4 Likes

It feels weird to hear “you matter” for the first time. I remember how it felt for me, and it keeps feeling the same way each time. I tend to be very emotional too whenever I read those words, and sometimes I feel overwhemed by the amount of generosity and kindness that happens in this community… First time I was able to use that kind of word for others here, I realized how much it feels good to finally have a space where I can be me without being judged as being too naive or some kind of hippie. Seriously, this world at times is so cynical while we all want the same things, such as to love and being loved unconditionally. It would be so much easier if kindness was the rule and not the exception. At our own scale, we can still do our best though. :hrtlegolove:

So hey, you’re definitely not alone for weird for reacting that way. :hrtlegolove: Can understand that it’s a bit uncomfortable while you’re at work though. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Enjoy the good day. You deserve it.
Also glad to see you on board here! Take care, friend.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.