Well, At Least I Know Now

More of my friends are not talking to me so they might as well hate me as much as I do. A deep brooding hatred for my insides and outsides.

I’m really sorry that you are feeling this way. That must be incredibly painful. Sometimes the people in our lives might not have the right tools to help with what we are going through. They may not know how to tell you that or could be going through their own struggles. Just because someone needs space doesn’t automatically mean they hate you. But when we’re so down on ourselves it’s really hard to see it that way. I’ve been there. Depression and anxiety are liars and distort reality. When I find myself thinking like this I try to challenge the thought and see if it is based in fact. This sometimes helps me to see the times that my mind is running away with things.

Hey there,

I’m sorry to hear that your friends have been distancing themselves from you. That must be very isolating. Know that feelings of self-hate make it hard to see the truth, and the truth is when people distance themselves it does not always mean it is because of you. I agree with the idea of trying to challenge your thoughts and ask yourself if what you are feeling and thinking towards yourself is the truth or not. The more you challenge yourself on these thoughts and feelings, the easier it will become to decipher what is truth and what is not.

Hold fast,
Hannah Rhodes

We have the same last name which is nice. Also, thank you.

Hey friend,

I’ve seen you make many post on the support wall, as well as respond to responses that people make on your support wall. I think the discord would be a great place for you to check out @ https://www.discord.gg/heartsupport It’s a lot more conversation based, and it has specific channels where you can talk about stuff like this, and usually get a quicker response! Hope to see you join the discord soon!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

Okay, I’ll take this under consideration.

That’s awesome! I also hope to see you on Discord!

~Hannah Rhodes