Well I've made up my mind

I’m lost.
I’m alone.
Its going to be okay.

To everybody here at HS and to everyone that reads this. I want to thank all of you, you have all helped me so much. I have made up my mind tho I’m going to give it another try. Wish me luck. I hope this works this time. You all are amazing.

2 Likes

Hey. Are you okay? If you want to talk I’m here for you. Not sure what’s going on but this message definitely worries me. Here for you. You matter so much and have changed my life in more ways than you will know. You have such an amazing heart and so many people on here care about you. You are valid, you are enough and have a purpose even if it’s hard to see it. Here for you please reach out to me or someone you trust.

2 Likes

You are not alone. Friend we love you . what caused you to feel this ?

please dont die it is not worth it. we want you alive. we want you to have a future. You sure do have breath in your lungs. Please update us . we love you friend !

• ashley
3 Likes

I have been feeling this for awhile now.
I can’t find happiness anymore. I’m trapped
Thank you for being there for me

im so sorry your feeling this way and yes you can find happy ness and thats what friends will do :hugs: hold fast friend and you will find light

3 Likes

You won’t see the sunrise or have your favorite breakfast in the morning.
Instead, your family will mourn the sunrise because it means another day without you.
You will never stay up late talking to your friends or have a bonfire on a summer night.
You won’t laugh until you cry again, or dance around and be silly.
You won’t go on another adventure. You won’t drive around under the moonlight and stars.
They’ll miss you. They’ll cry.
You won’t fight with your siblings only to make up minutes later and laugh about it.
You won’t get to interrogate your sister’s fiancé when the time comes.
You won’t be there to wipe away your mother’s tears when she finds out that you’re gone.
You won’t be able to hug the ones that love you while they’re waiting to wake up from the nightmare that had become their reality.
You won’t be at your grandparents funeral, speaking about the good things they did in their life.
Instead, they will be at yours.
You won’t find your purpose in life, the love of your life, get married or raise a family.
You won’t celebrate another Christmas, Easter or birthday.
You won’t turn another year older.
You will never see the places you’ve always dreamed of seeing.
You will not allow yourself the opportunity to get help.
This will be the last sunset you see.
You’ll never see the sky change from a bright blue to purples, pinks, oranges and yellows meshing together over the landscape again.
If the light has left your eyes and all you see is the darkness, know that it can get better. Let yourself get better.
This is what you will miss if you leave the world today.
This is who will care about you when you are gone.
You can change lives. But I hope it’s not at the expense of yours.
We care. People care.
Don’t let today be the end.
You don’t have to live forever sad. You can be happy. It’s not wrong to ask for help.
Thank you for staying. Thank you for fighting

3 Likes

I tried a crisis hotline. I’ve been on a 2 hour waiting list. Thank all of you for your kind words and your caring thoughts. It looks like I’ll be around to see tomorrow thank you all of you. I’m sorry I got to that place again

1 Like

Please don’t ever apologize. Your feelings are valid and I’m glad you reached out. Sorry there was a wait. That’s really hard. Keep holding on.

2 Likes

theres a crisis text line as well!! its 741741

2 Likes

Hi my friend.
I’m really sorry you’re feeling this way.
It makes me sad to see you hurting and I wish I was there to give you a big hug.

You are so loved, but I won’t play down how you feel because your feelings are very real to you and so many of us.

I know you can do it and I know you are such a strong person.
But the hard thing about being strong is that rarely someone asks you of you’re okay, they just assume you got it.
When you carry is all so well, people forget how heavy it all is.
It’s okay to not be okay.

I love you a lot my friend, and I’m glad and so proud of you for reaching out here.
You are so amazing and have helped me a lot with your encouraging love.

You are worth the fight.
You know, you can always message me if you need or want to talk.
Hope you feel better my dear friend.

4 Likes

Sorry you were having such a hard time. I’m glad that you were able to come out of this dark place and hang on. You matter and you are important. I know things can get hard sometimes and pushing forward doesn’t always feel possible, but I hope that you know how incredibly cared for and loved you are around this community.

I’ve been in and out of a bad place myself. It’s not always easy to pull through, but you did. Sorry the waiting was so long. :frowning:

Take care of yourself okay?

• Kitty
3 Likes

Hey @Coyoteryder ! I just want you to know that you are NOT alone! We are all here for you! We consider you as a close family member! We all care for you and would do anything for you! Do not ever think that you are alone! Also know that when you are feeling lost, we will be here for you 24/7 to help you find your way! We would never let a brother or sister stay lost in a world like the one we live in! We are all here to help guide each-other through this hell of a life! If you really are feeling that you want to hurt yourself, i beg that you don’t because it would hurt us all. We will have lost a brother. I have lost many brothers in my life and I don’t want to lose you! None of us want to lose you! Please if you are having those feelings of self harm please call or text the crisis hotline! You are worth it!
Please don’t hesitate to get ahold of us! We are only a few clicks away my friend!

-Vigilantepitbull

1 Like