What a depressing week

Just gone through a tough week been unsure about dating a woman then knew from God that she was not the one so i did not want to play with her heart so i left before me or her got too attached to each other but now feel guilty and depressed about it thinking to my self does she now think i hate her but the lord has been teaching me through the situation about putting him first in all i do and not making the same mistakes as Samson from the bible. I won’t see her till next year at school which makes it worse i have no way of talking to her but i trust in God Jesus he will sort it all out just pretty sad right now just hoping i did the right thing much love everybody God bless

1 Like

Hi there. I’m sorry you’re week has been crap. Life tends to throw us oddballs to make us appreciate the simple and good moments.

When it comes to relationships between two people, it’s important to listen to one’s heart. If you feel like she is the right person for you and you want to spend more time with her, think about what it is you want from a relationship and if you’re willing to go through hardship to make it happen. See it as a test from your God: if dating a person was especially easy, you won’t know in your heart if it’s really right for you.

If the answer is no, then there is no need to feel sorry for what you feel in your heart. Perhaps speaking to her about your feelings will help both of you come to terms with the way things are and maybe even stay friends.

Either way, I wish you well!

2 Likes