What can i do in this situation

Growing up I had no options. Parents that never approved of my path, bullies in school, drug addiction and death plagued my life. The lonliness was unbearable.

Recently everything became amazing in my life. My art career took off and I was making enough to quit my part time job completely. I had support, friendships, love, and a gorgeous fiance. Until 4months ago. My mother was recently diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. Here health declined fast and she is no longer with us. Being I was raised by her alone , I was crushed. I relapsed into cigarettes which turned into alcohol. Alcohol turned into oxycodone. Oxycodone to heroin. I lost my fiance. I lost my friends. I lost my career. I lost all focus and crashed like a broken plane. I’ve gotten my act straightend out but my life is still lonely. I can’t afford to find a psychologist and insurance doesn’t cover it. I’m worried I wound be able to comtinue like this and on some days I fear my own. Mind. I appreciate at one reading this for taking the time. I could really use some one by my side at this point in my life

1 Like

Dear Soner,
Man, your story is heartbreaking my friend. I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now. Know that you have a family here at HS who loves and supports you. We want to hear the struggles you are facing and we want to be there to support you through it.
I am so sorry about the lose of your dear mother. That must have been painful in the most excruciating way. I hope that she is at peace and that you can find peace as well.
We love you and hope to keep hearing from you :slight_smile:

I’m so sorry friend. Just know you are never alone. There will always be someone here at HeartSupport for you, even if it’s only until you’re ready to reach out to SOMEONE around you. I’m proud of you for getting things straightened out, but you’re not on your own. Keep fighting.

Hold Fast
Kayla

@Soner_art,

I am so sorry to hear about your mom and everything that has been going on in your life.
Please know, relapses happen to the best of us and you are not alone in this.

I felt the same way when I initially reached out for help - can’t afford to see anyone and I was (and am) uninsured. I came to find that there was actually some free services and services on a sliding scale where I lived. I am not sure where you are at but perhaps there are some services like that here you live.

Keep fighting.

~Michelle