What cost them $30, cost me an expensive phone

So frustrated rn. :cry::sob::sob::sob:

When I got this phone I wanted, I got the best deal, ordered it with a good portion of my savings, then immediately ordered all the best protection for it. I took care of it this entire time. The protection was starting to get worn. I tried ordering protection but my friends insisted I get protection that day, risking Corona to go to the mall. They found something that fit my phone. I didn’t want the knockoff cases because I was aware of what specific brand names were capable of. I didn’t trust the knockoffs but they insisted by saying they would buy it and I would get it for free. It was not worth it. I wanted to wait to get name brand, but now my phone is broke!

3 Likes

If it’s a broken screen, it can be repaired. I thought I had broken the screen on my phone, but it turned out to be the glass screen protector.

Odds are, it is repairable. It’s just unfortunate that you have to deal with it.

I was willing to do that with the cheaper phones that didn’t cost a lot to replace, but I’m not sure it is worth the risk. Last cheap phone had something lose so the speaker almost never worked. I’m not sure I want to risk breaking my phone to the point of no return from something else on it not working.

I’m really frustrated because I don’t see a way of protecting it now that it is broken. Seems Pointless to spend more money protecting trash, especially when I think the screen protector would break it even more

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.